How To Choose an Honest and Affordable Plumber
The last thing we want is to be taken advantage of by our service providers. Most homeowners have no expertise when it comes to faulty or leaky water heaters, broken pipes, clogged drains, under slab leaks, sewage backing up in your house or any other horror story imaginable.
Choosing a great plumbing company before you have a plumbing emergency is the best strategy. Then you won’t be as stressed when a plumbing problem strikes.
Let’s face it. You are asking someone to come into your home or office to face a potentially messy situation that can possibly be quite expensive. You want the best plumber you can hire, who can get the job done quickly and affordably.
Here are some tips to choose the right plumbing company.
- How long have they been in business? If they have been around for a long time, you know they are solid citizens who are trusted by homeowners.
- Is the plumbing company licensed and insured? A shady operator won’t be able to get or keep a contractor’s license or liability insurance.
- Do they offer free estimates? You don’t want any surprises and either does a reputable plumbing company. A good company will tell you what to expect before they start the repairs.
- Are the plumber’s service vehicles clean? You can tell a lot about pride of workmanship by the condition of the company’s vehicles and equipment.
- Is the phone answered professionally or is it a “home business” where even a child may answer the phone? You can tell if you’re working with professional technicians or just a handyman by how the phone is answered.
- Does the plumbing company promise fast response? If your taking cold showers, have a broken pipe, or a backed up sewer line, you want a plumber who promises to get on the job in usually less than an hour.
- Does the plumbing company offer a warranty on the parts, equipment, and on their labor if something doesn’t function later? You want to hire a company that stands behind their work.
These 7 tips were provided by: https://citywideplumbingaz.com/