More and more homeowners are choosing to make the switch to tankless hot water heaters – and we love it, because our experienced plumbers are experts at tankless water heater installation.
Thinking about a tankless hot water heater? Consider the benefits:
- You can save on energy costs! Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so it’s not using electricity all day like a tank system does.
- Enjoy endless hot water! Your tank won’t run out, leaving you in the cold; you’ll have all the hot water you need.
- Tankless outlasts traditional! When properly maintained, tankless hot water heaters often last up to twice as long as a traditional tank water heater.
We offer an exciting product; the Navien Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater. This water heater features a built-in recirculation pump, saving homeowners hundreds of dollars. The typical U.S. home wastes 12,000 to 38,000 gallons of water each year waiting for hot water. Enjoy significant savings on water and sewer charges with a recirculation pump.
The Navien NPE-240A Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater:
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Two stainless steel heat exchangers
- Utilizes existing 1/2″ gas line
- Field convertible
- Intelligent preheating technology
- Built in recirculation pump
Hot Water Recirculation System – Special Features:
A water circulation system eliminates cold water runoff at the faucet by using a bypass valve and pump with a timer to control water flow.
- Imagine the convenience of having hot water instantly available at sinks, appliances and bathroom faucets. You won’t waste time waiting for hot water, even with a low-flow showerhead or faucet.
- Having a hot water recirculation system will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your household appliances: including washing machines and dishwashers.
- You can save even more on energy costs by setting the 24 hour programmable timer to make hot water available during peak demand times.
Common Hot Water Heater Problems
In our many years of experience, most homeowners have one of the following problems with their hot water:
- Temperature issues (No hot water)
- Hot water heater leaking
- Leak in relief valve or drain valve
- Temperature fluctuations
- Water heater overheating
- Dirty hot water
- Noisy hot water heater
- Pilot light won’t stay lit on gas water heater
If you are having any of these problems, reach out to us. Rest assured, we will not try to sell you a new water heater if you don’t need one.
City Wide Plumbing has helped residents in the Metro Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the East Valley areas since 1982. We are a local, family-owned company, and are pleased to pass our low overhead on to you to save you money.
We are licensed, bonded, and have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Call us today at 480-966-8795 for fast and friendly service.